Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Just Do Whatever Your Hearts Say

Fashion is all about stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. Sometimes you win and other times the outfit comes out missing the mark but that’s what comes with the territory of fashion. Recently, I have been stepping outside of my comfort zone and pushing myself to try different styles and different trends. I really enjoy that aspect of fashion because it helps me to branch out while allowing me to express myself.
I’ve been obsessing over the idea of wearing shorts with knee high boots but living in South Florida that is a bit hard to do since its always hot outside. Well this past weekend, we had a small cold front come through that dropped the temps down to the 70s and I was able to pull out my boots and wear this outfit. This look is a bit out of my comfort zone but I love the final result.  It’s a bit edge but sexy at the same time. When I look at this out, it somewhat gives me a 90s feel to it because I included plaid in the mix.
Outfit Details
Top: UrbanOG
Tank Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Shorts: Forever 21 (similar)
Plaid Top: UrbanOG
Necklace: Express
Purse: Coach (similar)
Boots: UrbanOG
Watch: Swatch
Rings: Nordstrom Rack
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101






2 comments :

  1. Ok so those boots are fabulous, and you are totally rockin' this look. It's perfect for fall and it's seriously on point. Love it!

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...