Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Night Out

Hello my love! My look today was created as part of a Las Vegas style challenge. I was challenge to take on a day at the Cosmopolitan ofLas Vegas and I decided to create a look for a night out at the Marquee. For my look, I went with a sexy form fitting crop top set that shows a bit of skin while keeping a balance.  To complete outfit, I went with a bold gold statement necklace, gold clutch and a wing ring. I kept the accessories minimal as I wanted my outfit to stand out. This outfit is very easy to style and for sure will get you a lot of attention at the clubJ. Hope you all enjoy this look. #MyCosmoStyle
Outfit Details:
Crop Top Set: ALX Couture
Heels: ALX Couture (exact)
Clutch: Vince Camuto via Macys (similar)
Necklace: Aldo (similar)
Ring: Nordstrom Rack
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...