Friday, September 5, 2014

Seeing Spots

Leopard print is one of my absolute favorite patterns and when I saw this dress, I knew it would be perfect for me. It’s bold because of the red but subtle because of the black spots. I wore this dress to my friend’s rehearsal dinner while I was in Texas and I got so many compliments on it.
So let me give you the back story on my dress. My really good friend was cleaning out her closest and she realized that she had this dress from Bebe that she bought awhile back but didn't know how to wear it or how to style it. The dress still had the tags on it and she thought it would be great in my hands. She was absolutely right:). I love the asymmetric flutter sleeve on the dress and since this dress has a slot in it for a belt, I paired it with my gold and black waist belt. Since I was going for a dressy look, I paired the dress with black heels and gold accessories to tie the whole look together.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Bebe
Necklace: TJMaxx
Clutch: Nordstrom Rack
Heels: Chinese Laundry via HauteLook (similar)

    Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101











3 comments :

  1. Love this! You seriously rock every outfit you wear.

    www.jerseygirltexanheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I been looking for this dress o. Bebe web but couldn't found it can you give more details because I am dying to have it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...