Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Play Date

Jumpsuits are my go to outfit of choice. They are easy to style and don't require much work. I purchased this jumpsuit from ASOS last year and was drawn to the tribal/Aztec pattern on it. I love how colorfully it is without being over the top. I wore this jumpsuit once before on my blog but I decided to style it again it in a different way to make it date night friendly. I wanted to play up the sexyiness of the outfit while still keeping it classy:). The best part of my look are my heels. I love how girly yet tough they look and how they bring my look together.
Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit: ASOS
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Clutch: TJMaxx (similar)
Heels: Sam Edelman (exact but different color)
Watch: Michael Kors

Check out my latest video to see how I achieved this hairstyle.
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...