Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Floral Shorts

I haven’t always been a fan of shorts. I have very muscular legs and when I was younger, kids would always make fun of me for them - kids can be very mean. But as I got older, I started to embrace my legs and didn’t care what people had to say. I started venturing out by wearing skirts and rompers, but still wasn’t comfortable with the idea of shorts. Weird right? Well, awhile back I decided to drop the silly notion of not wearing short and bought these colorful shorts from the clearance section at Nordstrom Rack. I love the bright bold floral pattern on them and thought that they would make a great addiction to my collection. These shorts are very comfortable and quite versatile. There are so many colors on it that you can use to play around with to create an outfit. For my look today, I paired the shorts with a teal blazer for a pop of color and finished off my look with bright yellow heels. I think this look is bit more polish and yet fun and flirty for the summer.
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Tank Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Shorts: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Clutch: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Heel: Michael Antonio via HauteLook (similar)
Bracelets: Amrita Singh via Hautelook
Watch: Guess via Ross
Ring: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Necklace: TJMaxx
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101


1 comment :

  1. Awesome colorful and beautiful dress and i loved it . you are looking so amazing and beautiful in it.
    Dressy Tops UK

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...