Thursday, July 3, 2014

Brightful Summer

Happy Friday Eve everyone! I hope you all had a great week so far!
Playing with colors in my wardrobe is something I always have fun with. The brighter the colors are, the happier I am:). Awhile back, I received this bold statement necklace from Ikavee and I loved how bright and colorful it is. Since this necklace has such a presence, I decided to make it the focal point of my outfit. I played with the colors in it by pairing it with a green dress, pink clutch and neon bracelets. I absolutely love this colorful look and I hope you do to. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Gifted (exact)
Necklace: Ikavee
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Clutch: Urban Expression via HauteLook (similar)
Belt: Nordstrom (similar)
Bracelets: Ross
Watch: Michael Kors

 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...