Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Aztec Warrior

I am all about being comfortable especially when I am going to be out all day. If I know I will be running around, I will throw on a comfortable outfit with comfortable heels. I do love to wear heels for the most part when I am out and about so I have to make sure the heels I wear don’t cause me pain and these don’t. Since I have wide feet, I can adjust the strings to my liking and allow my feet to breathe, which allow me to wear these strappy heels for 8+ without a problem. That’s a plus in my book.

Now on to the look.  I recently got these Aztec print pants from Nordstrom Rack because I feel in love with the print on them.  I also love how they scrunch up at the bottom giving them a more fitted look. Since the pants have small red detailing inside of the Aztec print, I decided to bring it out by pairing it a red hooded vest that I’ve had for years for an added pop of color. To finish the look, I paired it with my favorite structured bag of the moment that I got from H&M. I really like how this look came out and I hope you all enjoy the look as much as I did. 
Outfit Details:
Sweater Vest: Wet Seal
Tube Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Heels: Chinese Laundry via HauteLook
Necklace: Express (similar)
Ring: Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx
Watch: Swatch
 Handbag: H&M (similar)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...