Thursday, April 3, 2014

Maxi Goddess

Happy Friday Eve! I am very excited for this weekend! My very best friend is getting married to the love of her life and I just can't wait!! Planning a wedding can be stressful but the end result is always amazing!
I love the simplicity of a maxi dress. I love how you look put together without all of the fuss. The only downside for me with maxi dress is the length. Since I am 5’1, they tend to be way to long for me but I manage to make them work for meJ. About a year ago, I purchased this dress from TJMaxx and find it to be my go to maxi dress. I love the color of it (which is perfect for Spring/Summer) and how easy it is to style. To make my dress stand out, I paired it with teal accessories to create what my friend called a crayon look. Lol. Hey…what can l say….I love color and I love incorporating it in my clothing.
Outfit Details:
Dress: TJMaxx (similar)
Belt: UrbanOG (similar)
Clutch: TJMaxx (similiar)
Watch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Zulily
Ring: HauteLook
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...