Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Neon Lights

Happy Wednesday my loves! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

I’ve really been on a color kick lately and I’ve enjoying incorporating colors into my outfits. It just makes me feel bright and cheery. One bit of advice. If you ever find yourself feeling a bit down, get dressed in something fun and colorful and you will see how quickly your attitude changes:). Colorful outfits tend to change my attitude and make me feel better about myself.

For today’s look, I wanted to create a look around this colorful necklace that I got from TJMaxx. It’s a perfect statement necklace for Spring/Summer and to make it stand out, I paired it with simple pieces. My bright neon green top was the perfect top to bring out the neon color in the necklace and since the necklace has some orange and blue woven through, I completed my look with an orange bag and my favorite pair of blue jeans. I just love how this outfit came together and hope you enjoy the look as much as I do!
Outfit Details:
Top: Express
Jeans: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Necklace: TJMaxx
Bag: Stella McCartney
Shoes: Micheal Antonio
Watch: Michael Kors (similar)
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...