Thursday, February 27, 2014

Spring Fling

Happy Friday Eve my loves!
This past weekend was my best friend and her fiancé’s wedding shower and I wanted to wear something colorful to the event. Since they are getting married in April, I went with a spring time themed colored outfit.

The color pink is becoming an obsession of mine and I find myself gravitating towards that color when putting outfits together. I recently pick up this floral skirt from a thrift store and I wanted to pair it with something that would make it stand out. Since pink is the dominant color in the skirt, I went with a bright pink blouse to make the flowers stand out. To tie the look together, I add a teal bow belt. This outfit is so girly and I felt it was perfect for the wedding shower:). 
Outfit Details:
Blouse: TJMaxx (similar)
Skirt: Plato's Closet (similar)
Belt: UrbanOG (similar)
Necklace: Target
Purse: TJMaxx (similar)
Heels: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom Rack
Watch: Stuhrling via HauteLook (exact but in black)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...