Friday, January 24, 2014

Sky Thigh...Thigh High

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend! I know I am!
The cool weather that we have been experiencing in South Florida has been amazing. I kind of wish that it would feel like this all year round. The weather is cool and crisp and there isn’t a single cloud in the sky. I absolutely love this time of year! Lately, we’ve been waking up to temperatures in the 40s with the highs being in the 70s which makes perfect boot weather.
I've been on the hunt for awhile now for the perfect over the knee boot that would fit over my muscular calves. I always find myself falling in love with a pair and when I go to try it on, it doesn't fit. Then one day, I read about these Sam Edelman Kayla Boots and how they fit perfectly especially if you had big calves. I saw them online at Nordstrom but they were sold out of my size. I called the main number for Nordstrom and the sales rep was able to locate for me the very last pair of these in black in my size in California. When they finally came in, I was very delighted that they actually fit and I've been wearing them every opportunity I get. They are very comfortable and I absolutely love these boots! They will become a permanent staple in my fall/winter wardrobe.
Outfit Details:
Top: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21 via Goodwill (similar)
Belt: Love Culture (similar)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Boot: Sam Edelman via Nordstrom (similar)
Watch: ASOS (similar)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101












No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...