Thursday, January 23, 2014

Faux Fur

Happy Friday Eve! I am very happy that the weekend is almost here!
Faux Fur jackets and vests are something that you don’t always associate with when thinking of Miami fashion. Often times you are right when thinking that it’s too hot for one to be wearing a fur vest but in the few times a year when it does get cold, I take any opportunity to wear mine. A few weeks back, I went into Charlotte Russe and picked up my faux vest from the clearance section of the store. I knew that I wasn’t going to be wearing it anytime soon but since it was on clearance, it didn’t hurt for me to have it and added it to winter collectionJ. Lately, the weather has been cooling down in South Florida and I’ve been enjoying every minute of it. For today’s outfit, I decide to bust out my faux fur vest and pair it with my faux leather skirt that I got from Goodwill for only $6. To complete my look, I decided to edge it up a bit by adding my spiked heels that I also got on clearance at Marshalls. Sensing a pattern here? Lol.  I love bargaining shopping and I love looking put together on a budget.
Outfit Details:
Faux Fur Vest: Charlette Russe (similar)
Top: RMCJewerly c/o (exact in different color) (similar)
Skirt: Forever 21 via Goodwill (similar)
Necklace: Betsy Johnson via TJMaxx (similar)
Clutch: Victoria Secret
Watch: Stuhrling (similar)
Bracelet: TJMaxx (similar)
Heels: Sam Edelman via Marshalls
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...