Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Studded Collar

Happy Wednesday everyone! I always look forward to the middle of the week because it means that we are that much closer to the weekend:)!
I absolutely love pieces that have studs on them. I feel that it makes anything that is plain come to life - it just gives it that extra pizzaz. Since my blouse is a bright orange color and has studs on the collar, I wanted it to be the focal point of my outfit. I paired with white jeans and colorful nude pumps for a girly chic look.
Side note: This time of year is my favorite time of year. I love the fall/winter fashion and I am hoping that the weather cools down in South Florida in the next couple weeks so that I put together some looks:).
Outfit Details:
Jeans: TJMaxx (Similar)
Shoes: Michael Antonio via HauteLook (similar)
Purse: Tory Burch
Ring: Jessica Simpson (Ross)
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...