Friday, September 6, 2013

Back To School Fashion for High School/College

When I was in high school and college, getting dress was something that was fun and exciting for me. So for today's post, I put together 5 outfit ideas that I hope you guys can draw inspiration from:).

Peplum Top: TJMaxx (similar), Tank: Target, Jeans: Dylan George (via TJMaxx)Boots: Target Backpack: TargetNecklace and Earring: AllyAnnesBotique, Watch: Guess (via Ross), Bracelets: Target and Gifted by Husband
Top: Target, Jeans: Guess (similar), Jacket: Guess Bookbag: Target,
Watch: Michael Kors, Sneaker Wedges: Zara (similar), Lion Bracelet: Target (similar)
Cropped Jacket: H&M, Tank: TJMaxx, Skirt: Nordstrom (similar), Necklace: Aldo, Belt: Nordstrom, Wedges: Steve Madden (via Hautelook), Bracelet: Target (similar),
Watch: Guess (via Ross), Bag: Aldo
Top: RMCJewelry, Jeans: TJMaxx (similar),Flats: Ross (similar),
Watch: Nixon (via HauteLook), Bracelet: Goodwill, Necklace: Aruba
Top: Junk Food via HauteLook, Jeans: Romeo & Juliet Couture (via Hautelook similar), Sneaker Wedges: Bucco (via HauteLook), Bracelets: Target and BCBG Fearless (similar)

Check out my fashion lookbook video below. Hope you guys like it!


Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

1 comment :

  1. I found this blog after a long time which is really helpful to let understand different approaches. I am going to adopt these new point to my career and thankful for this help.ติว a level

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...