Monday, August 19, 2013

Amazing Lace

It's all about lace this season! Everywhere you look you can find lace on almost anything. From shirts to jackets to heels, the lace trend is in full effect. I recently got this lace bomber jacket from HauteLook and I am in love with the style. It's nothing like I've seen before. The back is unlined so it allows you show off whatever you have underneath it. It's so feminine and flirty and it will completely change the look of your outfit. This jacket is very unique and I love adding unique pieces to my wardrobe because it really helps me to explore my style.
Outfit Details:
Lace Jacket: Romeo & Juliet Couture (via HauteLook)
Top: Gifted
Jeans: Arden B (similar)
Heels: Steve Madden
Necklace: Tilly's (similar)
Ring & Bracelet: HauteLook
Watch: Michael Kors
Thanks for stopping by!!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101










No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...