Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Overalls

 Who knew that overalls would make a come back! They were vastly popular in the 80s and 90s because of how comfortable there were and now they are back!
 Overalls can be a challenge to style because if not styled correctly, they can make you look like a little kid or a farmer. It's all about finding a balance and making them look as modern as possible. Not only can they be practical but very stylish as well.
 For my look today, I went a chic laid back look by pairing these corduroy overalls that I got from the thrift store with a basic tank top and dressed it up with accessories. To make the overalls a bit more feminine, I rolled up my pant legs and completed my look with wedges.    
Outfit Details:
Overalls: Old Navy via Thrift Store
Tank: Target
Purse: TJMaxx
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Ross
Watch: Guess via Ross
Don't be afraid of trying out this style and remember you don''t have to break the bank for this trend. Check out your local thrift stores to find a pair and make the look your own:).
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...