Monday, July 29, 2013

I Dream of Jeannie

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! My weekend was filled with birthday celebrations and spending time with family and friends. Couldn't ask for a better weekend!
Today's look is a very colorful look that centers around this patchwork floral pants that I recently got. I love the pattern on the pants and they are perfect for wearing in the Spring/Summer season. Everywhere I went, everyone told me my pants remind them of the I Dream of Jeannie pants and I couldn't disagree. These pants have a drawstring at the bottom that I synced around the ankle to give off the look. They are very comfortable and very versatile. The colorful floral pattern on the pants make styling them a breeze. Since pink is one of favorite colors, I decided to focus on the pink in the pants by pairing it with a baby pink jacket/blazer. I completed my look with a white tank top, turquoise clutch and a nude strappy heel. Have a great day!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Juicy Couture via Goodwill
Tank Top: TJMaxx
Pants: Zulily
Clutch: TJMaxx
Necklace: Gifted by my husband
Bracelets: Gifted by my husband
Shoes: Guess
Photos by ThomDavid

Thanks for stopping by and make today a great day!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101









1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...