Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Feet

Lately, it has been raining a lot here in Miami (which has made taking pictures a bit difficult) but on this day the rain stopped long enough for me take pictures. And the best part about that day was that the sun came out, which we haven't seen in days!
I recently purchased this red and blue vest from Zara and I was having a hard time styling it. The pattern on the vest is very busy and I wanted it to be the focal point of the outfit. I played around with a lot of pieces in my closet and none of them made the outfit exciting enough for me. I usually like to plan my outfits the night before but I tend to over think them sometimes which gets a bit frustrating. I decided to come back to the vest another day and immediately an outfit came to mind. I find that sometimes outfit I put together last minute come out better than the ones I plan. I guess it's because I don't over think it and I let my creativity just flow:). For this look, I paired the vest with red pants for a bright look and finished it off a white top with a sneakers print and studded sandals. What I created was a simply but fun and a bright outfit to cheer me up on a rainy day:).

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Zara
Vest: Zara
Pants: Old Navy
Heels: Liliana
Purse: TJMaxx
Watch: Swatch
Necklace: TJMaxx
Bracelets: Aruba and HauteLook
Sunnies: WetSeal

 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...