Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Zipped

Have you ever been in a store and fallen in love with an article of clothing and knew you had to have it? Well, that's how I felt about this top. The moment I saw it I knew it had to come home with me but something inside told me that I didn't need it in my life. Needless to say I left it there but in the back of mind, I kept thinking about it. A week later, I called the store where I saw it and the lady told me that they sold out. I told her I really wanted it and she said she would contact her distributor to get the top for me in my size. Several weeks later, I received a call letting me know that my top was in. I jumped for joy because I knew it was meant to be and here it is today!

This blouse features gold zipper details all around it to give it some extra dimension and can be worn dressed up or dress down. The day I wore this outfit, I  wanted to be a bit causal but still wanted the top to be the center of attention. I decided to paired it with jeans and accessorize it with pink accessories for a pop of color. The looks is simple and chic and makes you look more put together than with your basic white shirt and jeans outfit. Hope you enjoy the look!
Outfit Details:
Top: Double Zero (local boutique)
Tank: TJMaxx
Jeans: Paige
Flats: Marshalls
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac
Earrings: Hautelook
Bracelet: c/o RMCJewerly
Watch: Swatch
 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...