Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Ready

Hey guys!
Can I tell you how much I LOVE the weekends?!! Monday through Friday tends to be very busy and very hectic for me so I look forward to doing some relaxing and trying to recuperate from the week (even though sometimes it doesn't always happen:)). Normally I like to stay in sweats and lounge around my house and not get dressed but on some occasion I have to. When it comes to getting ready, it usually takes me about an hour and half. Sometimes I have that luxury to take that long to get dress but most of the time I don't, so I've come up with a way of getting ready with hair and makeup to be done within an hour:)!!

Normally, I find myself experimenting with eye shadows and coming up with looks before I get dress. I can't help it, I just love makeup! But when I know I don't have a lot of time to spend on getting ready, I always fall back to my go to makeup look (which I can do in my sleep) and it helps me to get done within a timely manner. When it comes to getting dressed in a hurry I like to go for comfort so I tend to wear jegging, legging or skinny jeans, a loose-fitted top and sneaker wedges. This completed look can be worn to go hangout and go shopping with friends or going to lunch with a special someone.
Outfit Detail:
Shirt: 579
Tank Top: TJMaxx
Printed Jeans: Hautelook
Sneaker Wedges: Hautelook
Cross-body Bag: Gucci
Necklaces: TJMaxx and Hautelook
Bracelets: Hautelook
Watch: Guess via Ross
Earrings: Goodwill
Sunnies: Nordstrom
In addiction to this fashion post, I did a Get Ready w/ Me video so check it out to see how I complete my weekend ready look:).

Product Used:
Mary Kay Oil Mattier

Hair:
Remington Curling Wand
Garnier Fructis Heat Protection Spray
Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste
L'Oreal Smooth Intense Frizz Taming Serum

Thank you for watching and stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...