Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Love and Peace

Putting on this outfit made me feel extra feminine and girly - pink and pastels tend to do that for me:). Since it was a breeze day in Miami, I decided to make the main focus of this outfit the scarf that I got from RMC Jewerly. The scarf is not too thick and provides the right amount of warmth. Since the scarf is a colorful scarf, I played off the main three colors (pink, blue and yellow) to create this look. Enjoy!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)
Scarf: RMC Jewerly
Long Sleeve Shirt: HauteLook (similar)
Jeans: HauteLook (exact in yellow)
Heels: Veda Soul
Watch: Swatch
Bracelets: TJMaxx and HauteLook
Check out my haul video showing you other items I got from RMC Jewerly:
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

2 comments :

  1. You look amazingly beautiul!!! I so want that scarf and those jeans!! You are rocking the spring colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...