Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Miami Breeze

Maxi skirts of any kind are my go to option when I don't want to put a lot of thought behind an outfit. They are comfortable and versatile. You can dress them up or down and still look put together. Most maxi skirts come with an elastic band that helps to keep everything in place without suffocating your middle section - which I love especially on my "fat" days ;). For today's outfit, I decided to pair this semi sheer chiffon hot pink maxi skirt that I got from TJMaxx with a denim jacket and heels for an effortless look. The fabric of the skirt has a wonderful swing to it which makes it flow in the Miami breeze. And while the skirt is very sheer, it does come with inside lining that covers up my bottom half. The lining itself is not to tight and allows me to move with ease. Hope you enjoy the look!

Outfit Details:
Denim Blazer: Guess (similar)
Shirt: 5*7*9 (similar)
Chiffon Skirt: TJMaxx (similar)
Purse: Ross (similar)
Shoes: TJMaxx
Owl Belt: ASOS
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar)
Bracelets: Spikes (TJMaxx), Chain (HauteLook)
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...