Friday, February 8, 2013

Rainbow Brite

Hey loves,
So where do I begin with this look. Well, first of all....it's bright as heck:). Secondly, I am taking color blocking to a-WHOLE-nother level. Literally! Even though I am color blocking, everything is still is coordinated.

I wore this look yesterday to rock my new hair-do because i felt i needed a bright outfit to balance out my big hair. I was in a really good mood and I wanted my outfit to reflect it. One of my friends told me that I look like Rainbow Brite from the 1980's cartoon show and felt that it was an appropriate name for this look.

You either go big or go home right?! So I decided to big and bright:). I hope you guys enjoy this look.

Outfit Details:
Blazer: Thrifted
Tank: Target
Jeans: Hautelook
Scarf: Hautelook (similar)
Necklace: Gifted
Bracelets: Gifted
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: D'Or
Purse: Balenciaga







Thank for you stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...