Friday, February 8, 2013

MAC and CVS Lipstick Haul/Swatch

Hey loves,

I have a little lip haul that I want to share with you guys:). Lately, I've been getting really daring with lipsticks and lip glosses. Before, I was your typically nude lip type of girl and on my quest to find the perfect nude lip color, I ended up accumulating various shades of nude. So to balance the nudes that I have, I decided to add some color to my collection.

Bright color lipsticks are everywhere now and I decided to buy several shades from MAC (yes including a nude..lol...sue me), two from the Maybelline Vivid collection and 1 from the Maybelline Whispers collection. Also, I grab 3 of the new lip butters from Nivea. Check out my swatches and video below.


From left to right:
Hot Plum
Fuschia Flash
Oh la lilac
From left to right:
Jubilee
Snob
Candy Yum Yum
Snob


Thank you for stopping by.
xoxo,
Kikistyles101




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...