Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Fitness Routine & Workout Essentials

Hey loves,

We are halfway through the month of January and are sticking to your New Year’s Resolution of diet and exercise?! I know for many of us, our busy life sometimes prevents us from working out the way we want to. Well, I am here to tell you that if you can find 10, 20 or even 30 minutes in your schedule of free time, you can definitely workout! There are many different ways to get your exercise on...you can go to the gym, workout at home or go for a nice jog. There are also apps you can download to your phone that will help you create a workout routine to help you target specific areas that you want to work on. I love technology and how it will helps us reach our goals:)!


Working out for me is always like an adventure...testing the limits to see how far I can take my body. I always love the feeling I get from working out and the overall results. To tell you a little bit about me I am more of an outdoorsy type of gal, so workout outdoors is definitely my forte. I try to exercise as often as possible in order to stay in shape.



When it comes to working, two factors come to mind: my workout clothes and my workout routine. Wearing the right clothes to workout helps you to get in the frame of mind of exercising and makes you feel self-confident. For my workout apparel and all of my workout gear, I love shopping at TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls and Target.  They have great options at great prices. In regards to working out, I like to read fitness magazines, go online to get exercise options or workout at home using my ExerciseTV along with having a well balance diet. I wanted to make sure that not only do I look good but I feel good as well
J.

Check out my video below for some tips and exercise ideas. I hope this video helps you out and thank you for watching!

Outfit Detail:
Long Sleeve Shirt - TJMaxx
Short Sleeve Shirt - TJMaxx
Thumbhole Jacket - TJMaxx
Leggings - TJMaxx
Sneakers - Nike (via Nordstrom Rack)
Puma Bag - DSW
Dumbell - TJMaxx
Mat - TJMaxx
Arm Weights - TJMaxx
Slimming Belt - TJMaxx
Headband - CVS


"Self-acceptance is easy when you look good♥"


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...