Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Leather and Leopard

Hey loves,

Leopard print heels are starting to be my new obsession. I love the sexiness of them and how practical they are. They can be used as a neutral pop of color and add some sassy to any outfit:). Today, I decide to pair my leopard print pumps from ShoeDazzle with a fashion trend that I was on the fence about - faux leather pants. For the longest time, I told myself I wasn't going to give into that trend.....until one I decided to try a pair on. That was the day I feel in love! I purchased a pair that has zippers on the bottom of the leg, which in my opinion added more style to my pants. Really love them and I hope you guys enjoy today OOTD. Thanks for stopping by!!

Outfit Details:
Wrap Top: Ann Taylor (similar)
Leather Pants: Boutique (similar)
Shoes: ShoeDazzle (similar) or (similar)
Handbag: HauteLook (similar)
Necklace: (Cutieshey)
Bracelets: HauteLook and (Macys)
Watch: (Swatch)







Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...