Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nails of the Week: Ode To Fall

Hello loves,

I have a very Fall inspired nail post for you guys:). I absolutely love Fall! I can't stress it enough how much I love this this time of year! I love how the leaves changes colors, love how the weather in Miami gets cooler and the best part, it's the holiday season. You can get really festive around this time of year by listening to Christmas music and just be in a jolly good mood! Lol. I know I am a cornball but I just can't help it:).

For today's nails I used Essie Braziliant as the primary base color. For the accent colors, I used Rimmel London Stiletto Red, Zoya Goldie and Rimmel London Rags to Riches. I love this color combination together and I think this nail design really represents Fall. Do you agree?









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...