Monday, December 31, 2012

Nails of the Week: New Year Sparkle

Hey loves!!

I can't believe that this will be my last post of the year!!! It seems like it was yesterday we were ringing in 2012 and now it's time to do it  all over again - man how time flies. Looking back, I have to admit 2012 was an amazing year for me and I am looking forward to 2013 being even better:). I am claiming that♥!

Whenever I think about the New Years Eve celebrations, only one thing comes to mind....GLITTER!! I don't why NYE screams glitter but I am glad that it does:). For this weeks nails of the week, I used L'Oreal The Mystic's Fortune as a base color. Then added a gold glitter top coat on top of that from Revlon called Heart of Gold FX that has nice size chunks of hearts in to give my nail polish that extra touch. For the accent nail, I used Butter London West End Wonderland - which is a gold and orangey bronze color that I absolutely love. I think nail polish is very festive for the New Year and I hope you guys enjoy it.



Thanks for stopping by. Your continued support means a lot to me:)!! Wishing you and your family a happy New Year and many blessing in 2013.

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

2 comments :

  1. super sweet glitter nails! <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...