Sunday, December 23, 2012

Foxy

Happy Sunday everyone,

I love the holidays and how festive everything looks around this time of year:)!! I am a big sucker for anything Christmas. I don't know what that has to do with anything but I decided to share that tid bit of information with you..so...yea. Lol

While on vacation in Orlando, my husband and I decided to play a round of mini golf since neither of us have ever played before. Let me tell you, it was a lot of fun and even though we suck and didn't know what we were doing, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves:). Towards the end we started to get the hang of it and on the last hole, my husband hit the ball not realizing that he hit a hole in one to win the game! It was an awesome time and I even got to sneak in a outfit of the day. Hope you guys enjoy!

FYI: Picture heavy!

Outfit Details:
Foxy Sweater: Old Navy (similar)
Jeans: Guess (similar)
Boots: Urbanog
Headband: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelets: HauteLook
Necklace: TJMaxx















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...