Tuesday, December 18, 2012

China Glaze Polish Metro/Downtown Collection Swatch/Review

Hey loves,

I got a review/swatch post for you guys today. The other day I was at TJMaxx and at the checkout counter, they had some of the China Glaze Metro Collection nail polish for $1.99. I really like China Glaze and I grabbed three colors from the collection.

With Flash Direct 

With Low Flash
From Left to Right: Concrete Catwalk, Westside Warrior & Skyscrapper
I love shopping at TJMaxx because of the great prices and amazing selections of products. I would highly recommend that if you see this collection, definitely pick up these colors as they are perfect colors for fall.

Concrete Catwalk: The color is amazing! I don't own any grays this color and glad I added it to my collection. CC is a very dark charcoal nail polish with no shimmer and a glossy finish. I applied two coats and found the application to be really easy. To top it off, I added gloss to get it that extra shine.


Westside Warrior: As soon as I saw this color, I knew it would be amazing. WW is a deep olive green almost army green nail polish color with a creme finish. When you first look at it in the bottle, it looks boring and unattractive but when you apply it, the color stands out and pops. The color is amazing and you can get away with using two coats. I wanted to deepen the color so I added another coat and found that application wasn't goopy at all and dried to a fantastic finish.

Skyscraper: is a blue base color with a lot of micro silver glitter. If you are like me and LOVE glitter nail polish, then this is a MUST have nail polish. I did not use a base to make the color stand out. The coverage is really good and I applied three coats to get the deserved consistency that I wanted. I had high hopes for this nail polish and it did not disappoint. I would have to say that out of the colors I grabbed from this collection, this would be my favorite one.

 
This collection is a winner in my book and I am glad I got my hands on these polish at the super discounted price:). I am not at all disappointed with the colors. They have great consistency and goes on smoothly. Great colors to have!
Thanks for stopping by:)!
xoxo,
Kikistyles101




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...