Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chilly Day

Hey loves,
 
As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a very busy weekend partaking in a lot of different fun activities – one being my bestfriend’s baby shower. The weather was cooler and a bit windy in Miami on Saturday so I took advantage of being able to wear my new booties and bow hat I got from Target. To complete my outfit, I paired a sequins shirt with a military inspired jacket to create this fun look. Enjoy!
 
Outfit Details
Sequin Shirt: Charolette Russe (old)
Military Jacket: Thrifted
Jeans: Forever 21 (really old-circa '05)
Bow Fedora: Target (similar)
Watch: Michael Kor's
Bow Bracelet: Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx
Bow Ring: Tillys
Handbag: Tory Burch
Booties: Target




 





XOXO,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...