Monday, December 3, 2012

♥Black and Teal♥

Hey loves,
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had a busy one filled with a baby shower, a fundraising gala and a wedding. Even though this was a jammed packed weekend, I had a wonderful time celebrating!
Today's outfit post features a black dress I wore to my really good friend's wedding. What I love about this dress is the how unique it is. It features a lace top with a cutout in the back and a peplum style bottom with a little tail. I paired my dress with teal shoes and a teal clutch to add a pop of color and bold statement earrings.
I love weddings and the joy that it represents so I wanted to do something fun with my outfit. Hope you like this look. Enjoy!

Outfit Details
Beckham Laced Dress: Cutieshey
Clutch: TJMaxx
Shoes: Steve Madden via TJMaxx
Spiked Bracelet: Cutieshey (similar)
Mesh Bow Ring: Tillys
Earrings and Gold Bracelet: Ross















I love the Cutieshey saying for this dress:
“Laced Top Peplum Dress. Look Gorgeous without even lifting a finger with this dress. Put your hair in a bun and wear your favorite pumps and get ready to be a head turner.”


Thanks for stopping by!


XOXO,
Kikistyles101

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...