Monday, November 26, 2012

Touched by Red


Hey loves,

This is my first official fashion blog post and I so excited!!! Getting dressed is the best part of my day because I like to use my clothes to express myself. I like to think outside of the box with my clothing sometimes and be fashionable at the same time. Fashion is what you make it and you should never let anyone define who you are:)!!

Awhile back I bought this red sweater with cut-out shoulders from Cache and knew that I wanted to make a statement so I went with black and white leggings to complete this look.  Pairing red with black, or red with white clothing is easy to do, as black or white can be paired with anything, but sometimes you run the risk of looking like an ode to Christmas or Valentine’s Day. So….to make the look not-so-festive, you would pair all three colors together. Since red is a bold color, it works perfectly to contrast against black and white. You can take any of the pieces you already have in your closet to create a look using these colors and show off your exceptional style. Hope you enjoy the look!

Outfit Details
Red Open Shoulder Sweater: Cache (similar)
Leggings: ASOS
Booties: Coconut by Matisse
Purse: Steve Madden (from TJMaxx)
Spike Bracelets: TJMaxx
Skull & Branch Bracelet: HauteLook










We got this big bear for the holidays and I had to show him off:)! Thank you for stopping by!


xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...