Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Remington Curl Perfect Curling Iron - Spiral Curl Tutorial

Awhile back I was in Ulta and came across this curling iron from Remington. I was very curious about using this to see if I can get curls that I've always wanted from my curling iron but could never get. That same night I decided to get a shot. After a few tries, I gave up because it wasn't working for me. Or rather I should say, I didn't know what I was doing and ending up with a hot mess on my head. Lol. But after a bit of trial and error, I finally got the hang of it and I have to say its one of the best hot tools I've every used and SO glad I bought it. Check out my video below to see how I used it to style my hair and hopefully you would be inspired to try it out.


 
XOXO,
Kikistyles


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...