Thursday, November 1, 2012

I am BACK!!

Hey guys, as many as you guys know I was getting MARRIED this year. Well, with all the wedding planning and finalizing the details on my wedding, I had to take a break from Facebook, YouTube and my blog to prepare for the big day:). The big day finally arrived and my new husband and I got married on October 20, 12!!! That day was just so magical and all of the hard work my fiance put into the wedding paid off. Everyone had a good time and danced the night away celebrating our unity. It was the happiest day of my life and I love being a new wife. I will do a blog post about my wedding and share my wedding video along with pictures from that beautiful day with you guys very soon. Getting married was the best feeling ever and wouldn't trade the experience for nothing in this world:)! 
Now that the wedding planning is over and I am back from my honeymoon, I plan on going back to my regularly scheduled program:)! I have a lot of new videos and blog post planned for you guys and can't wait to share. Love you guys and we will talk in my next post.

xoxo,
Kikistyles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...