Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Autumn/Fall Makeup Tutorial

Hey loves,
I want to first start off by wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

I told myself that I was going to do more makeup tutorial going forward after the wedding because I love playing with eye shadows and trying different looks to show you guys. The look today was inspired by my favorite time of the year - FALL! I ABSOLUTELY love the Autumn/Fall because of the holiday season. Not only does the season put people in a festive mood but all of the treats that only come out this time of year are once again available...(clears throat...Pumpkin Spice anyone?). The weather in Miami is a bit cooler and I get to wear all my cute sweaters that have been put away for 10 months. All in all, I love the holiday season and I wanted to create a fun and easy look!!


List of Products
Face:
Zana Picture Perfect Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - Dark
MakeupForever Concealer - 18
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer - Tan/Dark
Milani Mineral Face Powder - 110 Deep
Eyes:
NYX Eyeshadow Base - Skin Tone ESB03
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pomegranate Punk
Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette
The Balm Nude'tude Palette
Maybelline Eyestudio Blackest Black Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner - Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil - Eldorado
NYX Eyeliner - Gypsy Blue
Cheeks:
CoverGirl Queen - Ebony Bronzer
Milani Blush - Mai-Tai
Lips:
NYC Liquid Lip Shine - 556
Sephora Lip Gloss - Rosy Glow





With Thanksgiving being the first holiday in the holiday season, I created a look that you can wear to a Thanksgiving dinner or an outing with your friends or in general this time of year. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you guys enjoyed this look. Happy Thanksgiving!



XOXO,
Kikistyles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...