Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nails of the Week: Mint Green Cream

Hello my loves,
Mint green is the biggest color trend for the 2012 spring/summer fashion season and I wanted to incorporate the new trend on my nails----but with a twist. I decided to do every other nail with OPI Alpine Snow to create this Mint Green Cream. Hope you all enjoy it!


Essie Mint Candy Apple is a light mint green nail that has a light blue creme undertone and is part of the 2009 Winter Essie Sweet Time of the Year Collection. The formula for the nail polish is a bit tricky to work with as my manicurist had to add acetone to it to make it easier to apply. After applying two coats and my top coat, I was thoroughly impressed with the finished looked. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...