Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nails of the Week: Sparkly Pink

Hey everyone,

Man I've had a VERY busy week but I am excited to share with you guys why I've been so busy. Ruben and I are FINALLY getting married. Ahhhh!!! After being engaged for 3 years, we finally booked a wedding venue and start planning our wedding!! Our wedding is October 20, 2012 and I am so excited:)! Because of the planning of the wedding, I haven't been able to post or upload any videos so I am finding time today in my schedule to do so. Spring is finally here and we can put away our sweater and bring out the shorts and tanks tops and this week nails of the week is inspired by spring. I decided to use a very bright pink color and apply a pink glitter top coat over it. As y'all know, I absolutely LOVE glitter and wanted to use it to get the sparkly pink look that I have on my nails.

Sinful Nail Color - #920 24/7



Sinful Nail Color - #830 Pinky Glitter



Side note: I am not really a big fan of this nail polish. The application was very streaky and after 3 days, my nail polished CHIPPED so I decided to return the nail polish:(.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...