Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nails of the Week: Polka Dots

Hey everybody!!!
I hope everyone is having  a great week so far. I've been soo busy this week that I haven't been able to put up my nails of the week post but I figure better late than never - right?! Lol. I am loving polka dots and I was inspired to do this look after seeing this girl at the store with something similar on her nails. She had all her nails painted pink and had white polka dots. I asked her what did she use to create the white dots and she told me about the Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen. I thought was a genius idea because it was an easy way to draw the dots on without a lot of hassle. That had me thinking about how I was going to do my nails this week. So I pondered....and pondered....and pondered some more until I came up with this idea: PINK and WHITE!!! I applied two coats of OPI Strawberry Margarita and two coats of OPI Alpine Snow on every other nail and Barielle Ultra Speed Dry Manicure Extender to make the nails dry faster. Once the nails are dry, use the SH Art Pen in White and Hot Pink to draw on the dots. Give them a few minutes to dry, then apply the top coat to create this very fun nail style!

OPI Alpine Snow

OPI Strawberry Margarita

Sorry - the clean up was a little sloppy:(

Sally Hansen Art Pen in Hot Pink and White

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...