Saturday, February 18, 2012

Nails of the Week: Zoya Goldie

Hey guys, I hope everyone had a great week and start to a wonderful weekend:)!!
A couple of weeks ago, Zoya ran a promotion where you can get two nails polishes for FREE and all you had to do was pay for shipping and handling. Soooo me being the nail polish junkie that I am, I decided to jumped on this promotion - plus who pass up on something that is free. I know I don't.:):):)! Each nail polish cost $8 plus shipping, which is $6.95 so my total would've been $23 but since there were free, I actually saved $16. Yay me! One of the two colors I picked out was Zoya Goldie - a pure gold color - and I decided to have my nails painted this color this week. This is my first time trying the color gold and I was a little nervous about putting it on but I have to say that I actually like it. I had all my nails painted in the gold color and then I added Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Cha-Ching! to my ring finger to add a little sparkle to my nails. These two colors together remind me of Fall which is my FAVORITE time of the year. Enjoy:)!

Zoya - Goldie

Sally Hansen Gem Crush - Cha-Ching!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...